Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lost in thoughts - Ribeira

Ola como va
that beautiful wind stopped
considers that it is spring in me
since half an hour
but heaven has only one door

did you stop hurting ?
with your fragile thoughts
Did you begin to make peace with yourself?
you
Living everything up in the shadows

I like you, you say
but you are not able to love as you
pray

writing from here
here a place
also your land
is how to make you breathe
what I breathe
looking
that white ship from one hour

I like you, you say
you do not deserve the worst of me, no, not you
say

and is not for hurry
and is not for the distance
all live and live without you

I write to you to hear
I'm writing timeless
what I cannot say for fear

that what I feel about you is strong
what I feel about you is that you always ...
will be in a song

I like you ... you say
but unable to love

here or a long ago
you will have the sea
take your life and do not ever feel guilty
the will decide again

I like you you say
but heaven has only one door,
open it

No comments:

Post a Comment